Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random Observations



A close up of Bank of China (I can't decide whether to feel sorry for those window washers or not, scary job but clearly plenty of work)




It's me at Madame Tussaud's ;)



Hong Kong Park



Times Square -- can you see Buzz Lightyear? Lots of promo for the new Toy Story film in this mega shopping centre




The third most expensive street in the world, Russell St.





You never know when you are going to come across a lion dance ... this happens to be in WanChai between Lockhardt Rd and Hennessy

2 comments:

  1. I think I walked over Russell Street a few times w/o knowing how pricey it is -- the shops should have been a clue.

    Looks hot and hazy there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenn, they announced this fact this week on the news, otherwise I wouldn't have known or even bothered to have taken a picture. There are plenty of places that are too pricey for me here. Well, I could say that of NYC too.

    ReplyDelete